Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November We Remember

Bloggatrons it's the 1st of December! How mental is that? Seems like my time in NY is flying by me so fast, scary, please slow it down mr.clock .. Going back to Irlanda in two weeks for crimbo but luckily I'll be NY bound again for New Years, and the next 9 months after that. Yay! And phew.
Had a miracle day off today which was beyond jammy. It felt like a snowday (which I hear Ireland is having a lot of) but instead it was a wet wet wet day. Had plans to go to the Natural History Museum and start christmas shopping early, instead I watched Grey's Anatomy and washed clothes. No complaints. (And my clothes smell glorious.)
So since it was a lazy day, it's a lazy post of a few photos from walking the streets of NY and being snap happy!
IMGP3112
IMGP3129
IMGP3433IMGP3128
IMGP3094
IMGP3110
Snogs and Blogs xxx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's almost 2011! I still feel like it's 2008 or something. These photos are really awesome, espeically the bike. ;)

    ReplyDelete