Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Top Ten. Twenty Ten. BAM!

After too much thought and consideration I have come up with my top 10 (probably) most listened to and liked tracks of 2010 on my pod! I found this hard, it would've been easier to make a top 20 but I thought I'd keep it traditional. (Also I decided on my post title before any top ten was decided. Strong, eh? )

1. Cocteau Twins, Persephone / Loreli
2. Rihanna, Rude Boy
3. Wild Beasts, We still got the Taste Dancin' on Our Tongues
4. Ariel Pink, Round and Round
5. XX, Infinity
6. Yeasayer, Madder Red
7. Joy Division, She's Lost Control
8. Passion Pit, The Reeling
9. Cinematic Orchestra, That Home
10. Lady Gaga/ Beyonce, Telephone.


Just imagine a few Kate Bush gems in there among the tensies -it would be wrong not to mention dear Kate as she's always close to my ears.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment