Monday, November 16, 2009

Two door cinema club!grrrrreat!

Hello followers!

This is just a short post coz I'm a tired monsta but I had to share this great band with you. Heard them on the radio today and they are fantastic- Sir Tom Dunne's replacement is doing well. Researched them on youtube for the last hour and they're really really good! The guitar and the little shouts here and there remind me of the The Foals, which is not a bad thing since I'm a big Foals fan. The song that I'm posting is the one that got me interested; I Can Talk- Love the video! Wardrobetastic and the front guy looks like a 12 years old! Could it get any better? I think not.

I think when you listen to it you'll know what I'm talking about with the Foals sound. Oh and if you're loving them check out another song of theirs called Undercover Martyn, another goodie!

Good night bloggatrons!
Snogs and blogs,
Bloggamonsta xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment