Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wowsers!

Hello all!

This is the first blog for bloggamonsta! I got to say its pretty exciting.
So, a rundown about myself... I'm 23, Fashion Design Graduate; since last week! goodbye student life:( Hoping to move to New York in mid 2010 with my two other fashionistas Libster and Babz.

I'm a huge music fan and I love to think that I have discovered a gem before anyone else. Maybe not always true....but I will continue to think that way! The whole blog idea was inspired by my friend t.bag who set up a blog reviewing painting exhibitions around Ireland. I just thought it was such a great hobby and creative outlet. Also I feel like my mind is slowly turning to mush without having any thesis or projects to do; I've been trying to read a 400 page book since september and I'm only half way through. eek.

Anyway besides all that, the main aim of the blog is to stop me from talking to myself. ha! Joke! Even though I'm hoping the blog will help...

I'm going to post music videos, fashion related articles, pictures, runway shows that i like, street style etc. You never know i might inspire somebody out there to enjoy a different kind of music or style!

Now I need to find out how to upload stuff...

Wish me luck!

Love and hugs,
BloggaMonsta

No comments:

Post a Comment