Monday, May 17, 2010

Real Estate

Bloggatrons!

Real Estate gig last Monday in Crawdaddy was fantastic! Such a cool bunch of guys, I really would've liked to have hung around afterwards to stalk them but it didn't happen unfortunetly. Hadn't listened to a full song on the album but I was assured by Lobster and Bloggabro that they'd be a good'n. They did build them up alot so I didn't know what to expect, I also kinda like to know the words of songs sometimes so that was an added factor against them, but there was no need to worry! Very easy listening. Too bad I can't say the same about the terrible support bands. Real Estate's music, sense of humour and style made up for it though! Got this pretty jammy photo afterwards.. check it out! (On the left) Louis Theroux's long lost son... Major compliment. (And on the right) I want that cardigan singer. Wish I got one with the bassist and hilarious drunk drummer but you can't have everything I suppose.
Enjoy!

IMGP1778

It's hard to recommend a few songs because the album is so easy and chilled but these are a few of my favs; Pool Swimmers, Atlantic City (so nice) and Fake Blues. Oh and Green River.

Bloggamonsta xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment