Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Balletic, Photographed by Ben Toms, Styled by Katie Shillingford

Just as I was about to sign off I rambled onto Dazed and Confused and found myself a beautifully shot photoshoot with fantastical textures in a nude palette. Love the grungey/raggamuffin/dead look, I'd like to be best friends with these cool cats.

Ben Toms and Katie Shillingford celebrates the raw edges and powdery textures of this spring.












Hope you enjoy! Signing off, Bloggamonsta xxx
(Images+above quote thanks to www.dazeddigital.com)

11 comments:

  1. dope photography

    Please check out and follow my blog http://aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the clothes kind if remind me of ancient babilonian outfits, not that i realy know hwat ancient babilonian outfits look like :P
    thanks for following me!!! following you back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so inlove with this shoot!! Amazing pieces amazing model ahhhh perfect


    xo

    http://norockwithoutplastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photos

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just so ethereal, love the pink dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are lovely.
    and might give me nightmares of the excellent sort.

    great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's one of my fav photoshoots of 2010- granted we're only a month in, but the beautiful and weird simplicity of the shoot will be hard to beat! Glad you like! Bloggamonsta xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i realy know hwat ancient babilonian outfits look like

    fashion articles

    ReplyDelete