Thursday, January 14, 2010

Miu Miu I want you!

Hey Bloggatrons!

Lately, I haven't stopped thinking about the Miu Miu embellished socks. I went through a knee high sock faze about 5 years ago so you know when you've done it, you're kind of over it? Well the love has grown strong again and it's all thanks to Miu Miu! And the weather. It's been so bad (I spent monday and tuesday in a house with no heating) that alot of focus was drawn to my frosty feet. If only I had these, my feet would be smokin' hot! They're priced around €290 I think, which deserves an EEK! So I think my trusty DIY hands will be taking over. Maybe an ankle sock pair would be cute? Oh the possibilities!


Miu Miu Autumn/Winter 2009

Bloggamonsta xxx

1 comment:

  1. ankle sock def.cute


    PEACE:)



    http://danyellramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete